Subject Matter List
- Complaint records, including written complaints and supporting documentation
- Investigative and audit work papers including investigator/auditor memorandum and analysis; audio recordings and transcripts of interviews; subpoenas and subpoena responses.
- Criminal, employment and other background data on subjects.
- Inter-agency and third-party communications, including referrals to agencies, prosecutors, and other entities.
- Investigative reports of other agencies.
- Final reports of investigation and agency responses.
A. Investigative and Audit Records
- Policy and procedure manual.
- Budget request and spending plan documents.
- Purchasing records.
- Staff travel expense records.
- Personnel files.
- FOIL request and appeal records.
- Litigation records.
- Vehicle usage records.
- Training records, including training of IG staff and training provided to outside entities.
- Staff confirmation of financial disclosure statement submissions.
B. Administrative Records